ERA Level 1 Evaluation and Report for a National Fast Food Distribution Center
- Performed comprehensive evaluation of stormwater program and documents
- Conducted site evaluation of stormwater BMP implementation and identified pollutant sources
- Provided ERA Level 1 Evaluation Report and ensured proper submittal to SMARTS database
- Provided recommendations for BMP improvements and monitoring enhancements
- Evaluated and tracked laboratory sample results
EEC Environmental (EEC) was retained by a national fast food distribution center to conduct an ERA Level 1 evaluation and report for their Southern California facility. For this project, EEC evaluated the facility’s Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), current BMP implementation, sampling and monitoring plans, and historic sample results.
EEC also conducted a site walk evaluation to identify the potential sources of pollutants onsite and to evaluate the BMPs implemented to control those pollutants. Based on this information, EEC prepared an ERA Level 1 Evaluation Report and assisted the facility with uploading the report and updated SWPPP to the State’s SMARTS database.
Once the ERA Level 1 was completed, EEC assisted the facility with identifying qualifying storm events, sample collection procedures, and evaluated sample results evaluation to ensure the facility reached baseline status.