Industrial Pretreatment Permit Compliance Support – 20 CIU Permits
- Maintained compliance with over 20 categorical industrial user permits
- Conducted extensive wastewater sampling
- Characterized wastewater pollutants
- Conducted comprehensive regulatory compliance audits
- Evaluated issues related to pH, copper, total dissolved solids (TDS), ammonia, and emerging contaminants
For over 14 years, EEC Environmental (EEC) has provided a major pharmaceutical manufacturing facility with wastewater compliance support for multiple manufacturing and research facilities. EEC has prepared wastewater permit applications for the facilities and helped to ensure compliance with the local pretreatment program.
EEC has conducted multiple wastewater sampling studies and characterized the pollutants of concern. Compliance issues concerning pH, copper, total dissolved solids, and ammonia have all been resolved. EEC also conducted an extensive compliance audit for each of the facilities and is currently characterizing emerging contaminants for the research facilities to ensure that receiving waters are not affected in the future.