Markets | Aerospace
EEC Environmental (EEC) managers been directly employed by the Aerospace industry and/or have managed extensive programs ranging from the acquisition or divestment of aerospace properties, environmental audits, stormwater compliance, and the delineation and remediation soil, soil vapor and groundwater impacted by historic releases.
EEC first-hand knowledge of the aerospace industry has provided our clients with the ability to quickly and cost-effectively identify and provide remedies for a variety of environmental issues, including those involving emerging contaminants such as hexavalent chromium, 1,4-dioxane, and specialized chemicals developed for critical military applications.
EEC’s experience has included:
- Acquisition and Divestment Investigations
- Subsurface Investigation involving soil, soil vapor, and groundwater
- Isotope geochemical evaluation of chemical plumes
- Plume evaluation and modeling
- Remediation of soil, soil vapor, and groundwater
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Safety Audits
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Production Water Treatment
- Installation of Remediation Systems