Characterization of Soil, Groundwater, Surface Water, Sediment & Air
For more than 20 years, characterization of soil, soil vapor, and groundwater has been the cornerstone of EEC Environmental’s (EEC) environmental practice. EEC has developed a reputation for outstanding site investigation and assessment activity by providing innovative, cost-effective, and regulatory-accepted strategies tailored to our clients’ business needs.
We provide clients with a single point of contact to avoid delays or confusion, while behind the scenes, a talented and dedicated team of geologists, hydrogeologists, engineers, chemists, and health professionals are available as needed to achieve the clients’ objectives. Our firm also provides a comprehensive range of services dealing with the characterization and assessment of contaminants in bedrock, surface water, indoor air, and ambient air.
Services & Highlights:
- Experienced in All Major Drilling and Assessment Techniques
- Specialized in Assessment of Chlorinated Solvents [Tetrachloroethelene (PCE), Trichloroethelene (TCE), etc.], Metals (including Hexavalent Chromium and Lead), Pesticides, PAHs, and Petroleum Hydrocarbons, as well as many of the new, emerging chemicals of concern including Perfluorooctane Sulfonate (PFOS), Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs), and Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA).
- Vapor Intrusion Assessment
- Contaminant Transport Modeling in Soil, Soil Vapor, and Groundwater
- Numerical and Analytical Groundwater Modeling for Water Resources and Contaminant Investigations
- Human Health Risk Assessments
- State-of-the-Art Field-Testing Methods including X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF), Membrane Interface Probe (MIP), Rapid Optical Screening Tool (ROST), and Chemical Fluorescence Techniques
- Aquifer Testing
- Forensic Site Evaluation and Isotopic Analysis to Evaluate Contaminant Plume Sources
- Regulatory Negotiation and “Path to Closure” Development
- Expedited Turnaround
- Portfolio Assessments
- Nationwide and International Experience