Since its inception, EEC Environmental (EEC) has provided environmental construction and mechanical construction services in support of EEC’s design/build projects as well as stand-alone construction projects. Our construction personnel has diverse backgrounds, which include mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural concrete experience. All construction staff work under the direct supervision of a construction manager with more than 20 years of experience and are 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) trained to work at contaminated sites.
Construction services that EEC offers include:
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation System Installations
- Wastewater Treatment System Installations
- Chemical Delivery System Installations
- Stormwater Retention Basin Installations
- Secondary Containment Installations
- Mechanical Equipment Installations