Mining, Refinery, Oil & Gas
EEC Environmental’s (EEC) experience in the oil refining, oil and gas exploration, and mining sectors has taken our engineers and geologists throughout the United States to provide commonsense solutions to the challenging issues that accompany these industries that form the backbone of the U.S. economy.
Our work has included on-call aspects of all environmental services at major oil refineries, remediation of a legacy mine in Southern California, and the study of the effects of the controversial hydraulic fracturing practice in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Wyoming. EEC’s technical managers have been involved in symposiums and presentations throughout the country to impart our technical expertise in the refining, energy, and mining sectors.
EEC’s experience has included:
- Surface Water Evaluation
- Public Relations and Community Engagement
- Air Quality Sampling and Analysis
- Emergency Response to Upset Events
- Soil, Groundwater, and Soil Vapor Evaluation
- Groundwater Impact Evaluation
- Isotope Geochemical Evaluation of Groundwater
- Plume Evaluation and Modeling
- Design of Large-Scale Remediation Systems
- Remediation of Soil, Soil Vapor, and Groundwater
- Wastewater Treatment Evaluation of Enhanced Well Stimulation Flowback
- Production Water Treatment