Compliance Management Services
EEC Environmental’s compliance management services provide comprehensive solutions to real-world problems. Keeping abreast of the latest regulations, standards, and industry developments can be challenging for organizations. Our team of dedicated experts can help you navigate the complex requirements of environmental management using our compliance consulting services.
Compliance Consulting and Management Services
At EEC Environmental, we strive to eliminate confusion and provide a clear roadmap to compliance using our extensive experience in the industry. Our goal is to ensure you meet all project requirements by designing integrated compliance programs that address all regulatory mandates and the necessary preventative measures.
Environmental and Compliance Management Programs
We support both public and private entities with developing a complete environmental compliance management program. EEC Environmental will work with you to understand the federal, state, and local regulatory requirements before building a program that ensures the shortest route to compliance.
Our compliance management services include:
- Helping you to develop and implement an environment, health and safety (EHS) compliance management system
- Providing embedded professional resources for short or long-term environmental management
- Carrying out audits and inspections to generate compliance reports for further improvement
- Working with your teams through all stages including permitting, reporting, and certification
To assist your project, we have professional engineers, EHS certified professionals, hazardous material managers, and scientists on staff. Our services help to streamline all EHS requirements into a single compliance management solution.
EEC Environmental’s Compliance Consulting Services
Specific areas where EEC Environmental provides compliance consulting is:
- Compliance audits – Establishing the current effectiveness of your compliance program and recommending improvements. We can also evaluate your existing controls and help you implement additional policies to improve your processes.
- Inspection services – Collecting and analyzing data about your project onsite and uploading it to our compliance database. Using this information, we can generate inspection reports detailing where additional controls or interventions may be necessary.
- Discharge permitting – We can assist with all compliance requirements of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) as required by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). EEC Environmental can also help with other permitting requirements such as industrial stormwater, construction and air emission discharge.
- Site evaluation and characterization – For greenfield projects or brownfield facility upgrades, EEC Environmental can provide detailed roadmaps to future compliance. Our expertise extends to all EHS requirements and material management, including the safe storage, transport, or disposal of hazardous substances.
Find the Shortest Route to Compliance with EEC Environmental
To avoid project delays or unexpected penalties, use EEC Environmental for all your compliance needs. With offices in Maryland and California, we can assist your team to reduce the cost of compliance while helping you maintain an effective program. The earlier you collaborate with EEC Environmental, the sooner you’ll be able to achieve full compliance.
For more information about how we can help your organization with compliance management and compliance consulting services, contact one of our offices today.