EEC Environmental is seeking a Project Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience in design of civil, process,
and/or construction engineering project work. This position will execute engineering and project
management tasks that include site/condition assessment, system and utility design, engineering and
operation of systems and equipment (e.g., water/wastewater treatment systems), and other related
environmental projects in support of municipal, industrial, and commercial clients.
This exciting opportunity offers a growth position in a team-oriented environment for an individual with
an established track record of performing engineering and project management tasks as a seller/doer.
The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work on projects with variable complexity with the
desire and ability to build a strong support team and long-term relationships with clients.
• Execute civil and process engineering design/build and consulting projects.
• Lead engineering and construction teams for water and wastewater treatment engineering
• Manage project contracts, budgets and schedules.
• Perform, analyze and report on specific environmental and/or civil project tasks under general
• Research and recommend solutions to technical problems in accordance with accepted
scientific/engineering practices and principles.
• Lead and prepare proposals and cost estimates.
• Perform business development activities by routinely meeting with new and existing clients to
develop work opportunities.
• Work with and mentor staff on engineering projects.
• Work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
• Provide effective verbal and written communication to clients and staff.
• Manage time and staff to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met.
• Provide QA/QC review of project deliverables to ensure accuracy and quality standards are
• Familiarity with Auto CAD
• Civil or Mechanical engineering undergraduate degree from an accredited university
• Engineering in Training (EIT) certification
• California PE preferred
• 3-5 years of civil engineering experience and industry knowledge
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Approximately 20% travel
• Required to sit or stand at an office workstation, sometimes for extended periods of time
• Required to work on keyboard, using mouse while looking at computer screens/monitors,
sometimes for extended periods of time
• Competitive market-based salary
• Life/Long Term Disability
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan after 1 Year
• 5 Sick Days
• 2 Weeks Vacation
TO APPLY: email@example.com
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Thank you for your interest in EEC!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Orange, CA
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
EEC Environmental is an E-Verify Employer. You must be Authorized to work in the United
States. You must possess a valid driver’s license/clean driving record and proof of insurance/liability required.
EEC is a national environmental consulting firm that specializes in assessment and remediation of soil, soil gas and groundwater; environmental compliance; and storm and wastewater design and consulting.
EEC is headquartered in Orange, California, and has a regional office in Annapolis, Maryland. The firm has experienced consistent growth throughout its 24-year history that has been driven by a philosophy of providing high-level, rapid turnaround, cost-effective environmental services for clients while providing a comfortable and rewarding experience for the firm’s environmental professionals. Additional information can be found on the company’s website at www.eecenvironmental.com.
Our principals and senior management team bring more than a century of experience to each project, making EEC a leading national full-service firm, offering one-stop, turn-key solutions for projects of all sizes.
Submit Resumes to:
1 City Boulevard West Suite 1800 Orange, CA 92868
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (714) 667-2310